Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Update on 101 things

You may have noticed the countdown on the side of my blog telling how many days are left in my challenge. If you have never heard of the 101 in 1001 days or the Day Zero Project, go here to check it out and see examples of other's goals around the world. I have to remind myself to update what I have done every once in a while. It has really helped to keep me accountable to my goals, and has made me realize that some goals just are not appropriate for a season of life. 101 things seem a bit overwhelming to you? How about cutting it down to 10 things in 101 days? Actually setting a group of goals down on paper helps you to focus on something you really want to accomplish, and setting a time limit encourages you to complete your goals rather than putting them off or just forgetting them. So, what are your goals? Is there a list that has been rolling around in your head and is just dying to get out and be looked at?

No comments:

Post a Comment