Thursday, May 14, 2009

Checkpoint #1

Yesterday I tried to be extra conscience of my latest challenge, and no, it has nothing to do with #3... Laura over at Heavenly Homemakers has encouraged everyone to be more aware of getting in their daily requirements of fruits and veggies and that is certainly easy to stomach. What I didn't realize was how hard it was going to be to remind myself to do it. So, I will follow her example, and checkpoint myself in order to be sure to follow this excellent suggestion.

Wednesday
Breakfast- 1 egg, 2 whites, toast, 1/2 apple (6 points) 1 serving
Lunch-Turkey bagel sandwich with mustard and lettuce (5 points) 1 serving
Snack- Dates (2 points) 1 serving
Supper- Provencal venison daube with mushrooms and fruit salad (8 points) 3 servings

Not too bad, managed to get in 6 servings or so, and only slightly go over my points allowance. Today I will focus on more servings and less points. Thanks Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment