Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Random thought #1

#2 - Mom
Me- Ya, honey
#2- I think you should move away.
Me- What?
#2- I think you should move away and get your own place, and I will stay here and be the mommy to the little boys.
Me- Why do you think that? (trying to remember what this is called, they talked about it in my college psych class I think...)
#2- Then you could do all the things you don't get to, like... you know, take naps and stuff.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to cry because she wanted me to move away, or if I should be paying more attention to what I say because apparently she thinks I am tired all the time. Or maybe, I just look tired, hmmm, time for a new haircut or could it be the same black track pants and gray t-shirt that has become my Mom uniform. There may be more coming on this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment