Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Monday April 19-25

I can't believe how much I miss my dh when he is gone. When he walked through the door and for the rest of the night, I just wanted to be close enough to see him. He must have felt the same way, since I had to keep moving him around as I cooked. The kids were the same way with him. I loved it, but our kitchen really isn't big enough for six people, let alone and open oven or refrigerator door. Needless to say, we are all glad he is home after his week with the guys. Many trees were planted, rocks were moved and one turkey shot. Of course with all those hungry men, it didn't exactly make it home. Ah well...

Breakfast
Baked Oatmeal
Eggs, hash browns and toast
Strussel muffins and bananas
French toast sticks
Waffles
Kids choice
Made to order omelet and toast

Lunch
This it typically leftovers, or a sandwich since it is just me and the two little ones

Supper
Tortellini with white clam sauce, garlic green beans
Steak, cornbread with honey butter, fried cabbage or salad
Emeril chicken on grill, rice, beets
Meatloaf Cups, roasted root veg, fruit
Dad cooks night
Chicken pot pie, salad
Beef and noodles, broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment