Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Statements this Mom is grateful to hear

I don't know about every mother, but this makes my heart glad....

From my oldest:
-Mom, there are kids that actually eat the white bread they serve at school! That is so nasty! (nuff said)

From my youngest:
-I told Grandpa that I only wanted to play at McD*nalds, not eat. That food is yucky. (and he did despite being offered french fries that they were eating)

From my daughter:
-That girl's outfit is, like, so totally inappropriate! (oh we hope this lasts)

From my third:
-I need a haircut, my hair is touching my ears. (It is cute, but I am glad he wants to keep it short)

1 comment:

  1. God bless you - sounds like you are trying to be a good mother. It will pay off, trust me.
    Shalom,
    Gail
    P.S. Please stop by Gail-Friends for a visit.

    ReplyDelete